Love is most beautiful gift to us by god. Love is everything. When we are in love, we forget everything. We can't imagine the life without love. If you are falling in love and looking for sweet quotes about falling in love , then you come to right place. In this page, I have collected some of the best Sweet love quotes. These very sweet love quotes can help you understand what is love and help you improve your relationship.
- There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer;
no disease that enough love will not heal;
no door that enough love will not open;
no gulf that enough love will not bridge;
no wall that enough love will not throw down;
no sin that enough love will not redeem...
It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble;
how hopeless the outlook; how muddled the tangle; how great the mistake.
A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all.
If only you could love enough you would be
the happiest and most powerful being in the world... ------Emmet Fox
- it is only with the heart that one can see rightly,
what is essential is invisible to the eye. -----Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart. ---- Julie Marie
- Don't fall in love with somebody who dosn't love you back (it's not cool). ---- Herbie John
- There are some words spoken that can never be taken back and there are some words that will never be forgotten.
- True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes.
- To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.
- When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out. ----Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973)
- When you think your first falling in love, just then you realize your falling out of love
- Relationships and trust go hand in hand"-Breanne Abbott "I am a sailor, you're my first mate We signed on together, we coupled our fate Hauled up our anchor, determined not to fail ...---- Anonymous Writer
- For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend... For filling my life with joy and loving me without end... I do.----- Author Unknown
- Mohhabbat bhi zindagi ki tarah hoti hai, har mod aasan nahi hota, har mod par khushi nahi hoti......Par jab hum zindagi ka saath nahi chodte to hum mohabbat ka saath kyon chhode.-----from movie Mohabbatein
- Never close your lips to those Whom you have opened your heart.---- Charles Dickens
- Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Roumania.---- Dorothy Parker
I hope these cute sweet love quotes phrases help you taking more closer to your love and helps you improve your relationship.
· Love the earth and sun and animals, Despise riches, give alms to everyone that asks, Stand up for the stupid and crazy, Devote your income and labor to others ... And your very flesh shall be a great poem. -----Walt Whitman
· What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ----Ralph Waldo Emerson
· I have found men who didn't know how to kiss. I've always found time to teach them. ----Mae West
· It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. ---Unknown
· Love waits for one thing, the right moment. ----Anna
· Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it’s what you are expected to give — which is everything.
· To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
· The definition of a beautiful woman is one who loves me.
· Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand. -----Mother Theres
· Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. ----Alexander Smith
· wen d tym comes, il have to mit God.. & He will ask me wat i wnt 4 d nxt lyf..iL luk 4 u first & say.."pls ipkilala m po ako ulit s kanya ha..?
· Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ----Anonymous
· To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. ----Unknown
· Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. ----Oscar Wilde
· Sometimes I just hold you Too caught up in me to see I'm holding a fortune that heaven has given to me I'll try to show you each and every way I can Now and forever, I will be your man. ---- Unknown
· I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES. ---- Homer Simpson
· Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy. ----- Henry Kissinger
· O my Luve's like a red, red rose That's newly sprung in June! O my Luve's like the melodie That's sweetly play'd in tune!- Robert Burns
· Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. ----- Albert Einstein
· If you love someone more than anything, Then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.
· There is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved. ----George Sands
· Can miles truly separate you from friends...If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? -----Richard Bach
· Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. ----Albert Einstein
· What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. ----George Eliot
· A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks;A woman loses hers after four kisses. ----H.L. Mencken
· Love waits 4 one thing, the right moment.
· Nobody loves a woman because she is handsome or ugly, stupid or intelligent. We love because we love.
· Love is like some fresh spring, first a stream and then a river, changing its aspect and its nature as it flows to plunge itself in some boundless ocean, where restricted natures only find monotony, but where great souls are engulfed in endless contemplation
· The greatest thing you’ll ever learnIs just to love and be loved in return.
· I love thee - I love thee, 'Tis all that I can say, It is my vision in the night, My dreaming in the day. - Thomas Hood
· True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending. ----K. Knight